It's been a long time since I've written some thoughts on the blogger, so I am finally going to talk about being engaged publicly on the internet.  Maybe that's part of why I haven't written more recently.  There's something about being engaged, in the beginning, that makes you want to keep it private.  Maybe it's the bombarding of questions, ideas, and unsolicited advice of how people think you should get married.  Also it takes some time to get used to being engaged.  I mean, it's never happened before and it's only going to happen once...whoa!


So far it's been a little stressful since my family lives far away.  And once you get engaged, you begin to realize how much of the actual wedding ceremony will be about other people and not just for you and your matey (haha).  

No. We haven't set a date yet, but we have some places in mind which we plan to check out before we commit to it.  I will let all of you know when that happens.

On another note, I've realized how much Oklahoma City (the #1 recession-proof city in the U.S.-as stated by the Greater Chamber newsletter) is actually kind of suffering because of the economy.  Work has been stressful.  And my attitude has been bad.  I work my booty off every day at my job and after writing this, I'm going to go run maybe 5 miles to get it out!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest