Since we got married about a year ago, I took down my old website with my portfolio and information.  As you might guess, the wedding was much more overwhelming with the responsibilities taking priority over blogging or self promotion than I had anticipated.  


I have finally started taking baby steps towards getting myself up and running.  Although I have free time in the evenings to work on blogging, creating, and sharing, I usually end up outside or with my dog or husband or doing something other than staring at the computer.  I'm simply 'over it' after 8-10 hours of looking at it.


Anyway, some recent opportunities have forced me whip myself back into action and being a better manager of my time.  Tonight was another step towards that.  Check out my behance portfolio here or http://be.net/marilynnimz.  Here are just a few of the images I posted... (click to view detail).









Keep in mind, I have much more to update the public with and maybe now that my wedding was a year ago, I can be a little more consistent. 


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest